Friday, June 29, 2012

Freaky Friday

If we switched bodies for a day, here's what we'd wear.

Laura
If I was Mo, I'd rock the maxi skirt, denim jacket combo. She knows how to rock a cropped jacket and she's tall enough to really pull off the maxi length. I'm also obsessed with the high bun and my hair is too short to pull it off. Oh to be Momo for a day...

Monique
Whenever I'm shopping I come across outfits that are what I call "Dollie inspired" a.k.a meant just for Laura. These are outfits that I think I could never pull off so I can only live vicariously though her wearing them. When we used to live closer to each other, I was lucky enough to get to force her into these outfits. I spotted this outfit while shopping in J.Crew. She would look so fierce rocking these teeny shorts, bright colors, and mixed patterns. A little taste of playful NYC with a preppy summer look just as fabulous in Maine. 

2 comments:

  1. MO! I WOULD WEAR THOSE SHORTS IN A HEART BEAT! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dollie----Yay....mission accomplished! Umm, I am already scouting the pieces to your outfit so I can rock it!

    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete