Tuesday, July 17, 2012

At The Outlets

Dress & cardigan: DVF  Flip flops: Marc Jacobs  Earrings: Boutique find  Ring: Forever 21
A breezy cotton dress with pockets is my "go to" weekend attire. All you need are simply accessories and comfy flip flops.




After a really draining work week, I can't think of a better way to spend my day off than at Woodbury Commons with gorgeous weather outside. For those of you who don't know the wonder of WC, it's like a shopping mall outside with quasi sample sale prices or at a discount. The highlight of my shopping trip is of course the DVF store. You will definitely see a trend in my wardrobe, that I have an unhealthy obsession with all things DVF. I can't even begin to describe the many reasons why I love DVF, from the colors, unique prints, universally flattering cuts/designs, and her inspiring mantras.  

 My aspiration is for my closet to look just like her store.... which most of my friends will say it almost does!












No comments:

Post a Comment